Friday, May 27, 2011

I asked God..

      Yesterday I was walking around praying at one of the university campuses. I stopped sat on a wall and watched everyone walking to their classes, talking and laughing. Not many people seemed unhappy with the way their lives are. It made me ask God "how is it possible to ask these people to change their whole out look on life if they seem so content with it?" As started walking again I realized God doesn't want us to change our out look on life, He just wants to be apart of it. Any change comes because it will better the ever growing relationship you start to desire with God.
       We had the opportunity to go on the roof of the parliament building here. It was an amazing thing to see you could see most of the city from there. We saw pictures of what the building looked like before during and  after the cold war. We saw pictures of what a lot of the city looked like before WWII and after the war most of the city was level. To see what Berlin looked like and to see it now is mind blowing. This city was gone and now its one of the coolest cities. I cant imagine what would have happened to these people if they would have given up. I can only hope that they havent give up completely on God.
-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment